IRSA Workshop Committee
This committee initiates planning of annual IRSA Workshop, assists in coordination of agenda and serves as an advising body.
- Hold summer planning meeting with committee members, IRSA officials, and host institution planning team
- Maintain historical records of workshop budgets, attendance figures, sponsorship data, agendas, and other appropriate information
- Provide feedback and historical context to host planning team on a continuing basis
- Conduct post-workshop evaluations
- Act as liaison to past sponsors and potential new ones
- Help ensure financial and educational success of workshop
- Provide workshop guidelines regarding: agenda template, educational topics to address, fees, format, and structure.
- Identify sub-committee dedicated to planning and promotion of auction
- Seek commitments of host institutions and maintain workshop calendar of future sites
Get involved today! Contact us to find out how to help join this committee!
Kerry Kemp, Professional – University of Notre Dame
Ben Peak, Professional – Ball State University
Rin Siebert, Professional – Valparaiso University
Joe Gratz, Professional – University of Southern Indiana
Jennie Phillips, Professional – University of Notre Dame
Jacqueline Reiter, Graduate Student – Purdue University
Josh Downing, Professional – Butler University
Kathy Lawhead, Professional – Purdue University
Jessica Varlack, Professional – Purdue University